At Fresh Italy, we strive to provide the best dining experience to our customers, bar none. Our servers are the faces that make that happen. Working as a team to make sure the customer's needs come first, Fresh Italy servers experience higher individual sales and receive a higher tip percentage than places where servers are in competition.
The Fresh Italy Server associate is responsible for the proper preparation, set up and execution of our dinning room. The customer service work in this position must follow Fresh Italy’s commitment to excellence, sustainability, health and safety guidelines.
- Serve menu items according to Fresh Italy standards.
- Properly enter customer orders in our Point of Sale system.
- Maintain a clean work area including equipment and utensils.
- Utilize approved food handling standards to ensure proper quality and serving temperatures.
- Interact with co-workers to ensure compliance with Fresh Italy service standards.
- Set up dining room and maintain dining room in time for service.
- Properly clean and reset dining room after service.
- Serve customers in an efficient and friendly manner; resolve customer concerns.
- Notify manager of food quality and safety issues before they become customer service concerns.
- Follow all Fresh Italy customer service and presentation standards.
- Comply with all sanitation, ServSafe and safety requirements.
Note: Job duties are subject to change as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 18 years of age or older required, over 21 preferred.
- Demonstrate ownership of designated station to include: production, set-up, service and break-down.
- Strong passion and motivation to serve great food following the Fresh Italy standards.
- Demonstrate general knowledge of basic dining room practices, protocols and procedures.
- Minimum 1 year Server experience in a restaurant dining room.
- Evenings, Weekends, and Holidays required
- Must have documented proof you meet all Health Department regulations and are legal to work in the food industry.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
ServSafe Food Handler Certification preferred
If you are interested in applying for this position, Apply Online, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in and fill out an application.